IT, Data Protection, Media and Telecommunications Law
METIDA lawyers have extensive experience in these areas of law advising local and international clients operating in the IT, media, telecommunications and other sectors. By combining legal expertise with technical background, they can offer comprehensive legal services to help resolve complex legal problems. In cooperation with partners abroad, METIDA can professionally handle clients’ international assignments.
In this area, we:
- provide advice on IT licensing, distribution, maintenance and other contracts drafting issues;
- conduct computer-implemented invention searches and patent procedures;
- consult on public procurement matters related to IT;
- advise on personal data protection and privacy;
- consult on electronic communications regulatory matters;
- carry out assessment on the legal part of IT projects;
- advise on a variety of e-commerce, Internet and media law issues;
- represent in legal disputes related to IT, public procurement, electronic communications and data protection.