Real Estate and Construction Law
We have extensive experience in consulting companies and private persons on acquisition and transfer of real estate, conclusion of lease, expiatory rent, management or joint operation contracts. Our lawyers offer creative and rational solutions for the development of real estate projects. We help our clients to control risks in complicated processes of construction and real estate development.
We also have expertise in territorial planning which is closely related to real estate development. We help our clients to analyse available opportunities, evaluate risks, solve legal disputes and find optimal solutions. We offer innovative and economically beneficial legal solutions.
In the field of real estate and construction law we provide the following services:
- consulting on construction and real estate development matters;
- performing legal analysis of acquired real estate, reviewing documents, preparing for transactions;
- drafting real estate preliminary, purchase, lease and other agreements;
- consulting on territory planning (preparation of detailed plans), representing clients in planning, project approximation procedures at private and public authorities;
- preparing real estate mortgage, servitude, usufruct, bond, lease transactions;
- representing clients in legal disputes related to territorial planning, sale/purchase of real estate, construction works, property lease;
- consulting in real estate division procedures, in establishing of the use order amongst co-owners of the real estate, representing in disputes amongst co-owners of the real estate;
- consulting on the reinstatement of rights to real estate and the inheritance of real estate.